Don’t you hate when you see marks on your clothing from your deodorant? Whether it’s white stains on dark clothes or yellow stains on your white clothes, we’ve all been there. And no one is judging. Luckily, I have just found the right deodorant to keep our clothes free of stains and our armpits smelling fresh. Here’s my workout essential: Sounds promising? It is!
I’d like to introduce you (although I’ve been hinting at it, here and here) to Degree UltraClear Black+White Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant:
- Protects against white marks and yellow stains on clothes
- Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel
- Up to 48-hour protection against wetness and odor
- Motionsense Technology releases bursts of extra protection whenever you move
- Dermatologist-tested and alcohol free
Since we are always on the go, I really love how this Degree deodorant dries up quickly. No need to put on, do something else, and then put clothes on. You know what I’m talking about. This is quick, no stains, smells fresh, ready to go out the door situation.
Bonus: Get $1.50 cashback when you purchase at Walmart. Get all the details HERE. I use the Pure Clean one.