Happy Friday!! I believe in true love, I believe our love relationships can be the best relationships we have and I believe in long-lasting forever love. My boyfriend, Luis, might say I believe fairy tales to be true and he is right. I don’t think all fairy tales are the same, and I’m aware that every relationship has ups and downs but… when you find the right person, no matter what goes wrong, he/she will always be your best friend and that to me, is a fairy tale. With Valentine’s day around the corner, I thought I would together a list of some dresses for a special dinner, drinks, movie night, theater night or a cooking night.
- MUXXN Women’s 1950s Retro Vintage Cap Sleeve Party Swing Dress
- Amoluv Women Round Neck Short Sleeve Pleated Lace Slim Dress
- Sidefeel Women Cute V Neck Bell Sleeves Pencil Sheath Mini Dress
- Floerns Women’s Floral Ruffle Off Shoulder Party Sexy Bodycon Dress
- Simple Retro Women’s 1950s Mock Neck Cap Sleeve Lace Dress
- Betsey Johnson Women’s Boho Dress
What plans do you have for Valentine’s?
Thank you so much for reading! xo.