Helloooo there! Starting today (Wednesday), we’re having a series called Coffee Break! In this series, we’re going to talk about different subjects, answer questions, and talk about personal stories, etc. Feel free to email us some questions that you’d like for us to answer; it can be related to fashion, life, love, food, health, beauty, ANYTHING! We want to keep these interesting and fun for you guys to enjoy on your ‘coffee break’ 😉 Our first episode will BE:
Unknown Facts About Us
- I am 21 years old, born in Ecuador, have lived in Florida for 15 years, one of those 15, in Colorado
- Currently a junior at Florida International University, majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies
- I am the youngest of 3 siblings: one older sister, Belen, and an older brother, Roberto, who lives in Colorado
- I have been vegan for almost 3 years. Although, I have started incorporating tuna into my diet due to low energy, so I guess you could say I am vegan/vegetarian/pescatarian (kinda)
- I drink about 2 cups of coffee a day, if not, I drink about 4 cups of green tea (my ultimate favorite)
- Peanut butter is my weakness, I will eat anything with peanut butter
- I get really bad anxiety, up to the point where I start crying, dig my nails into my hands, sweat and sometimes, panic attacks
- The beach is my safe haven, that’s the place where I will most likely go to clear my head #Aquarius
- I watch waayyyyy too many shows at once, just ask my boyfriend, he can barely keep up with the amount of shows I watch. Just to list a “few”: Game of Thrones, because uh, Jon Snow, Daredevil, Hart of Dixie, Grey’s Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder, Bates Motel, Jessica Jones, The Last Kingdom, The Fosters, New Girl, Ajin, Vampire Knight (yes, I am an anime geek). AAAND, there ya go, prepare to be overwhelmed
- I have an obsession with discovering new music every. single. day. OH. and don’t even get me started with my obsession over collecting mugs and water bottles; I could practically write a whole post about those.
- I’m 25 years old
- I graduated college when I was 20.
- I started my own business when I was 20.
- My non-blood related sister and I have lived apart of 15 years but every time we see each other is as if no time has passed. (The picture above is with her when we both lived in Ecuador during Halloween).
- I studied Italian and can understand it – wish I could speak it more but need someone to practice with.
- I realized I loved someone when he passed away.
- When I get very angry, I can cry.
- I hold expectations about myself VERY high.
- I don’t trust many people, but those I do trust, I love very much.
- Although I have this public blog, I’m a very reserved person – Some people think I’m bitchy but I’m really not… it’s just hard for me to open up.
Do you have any questions for us about these facts? Write them below or email us!
Catch up with our previous post, here